Manage Customer Relationships Across the Revenue Cycle
Fancy theories of business notwithstanding, your company’s profitability and cash flow is dependent on how well you manage your customer relationships. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helps you with the many, varied tasks required to manage the customer relationship across the revenue cycle.
- Manage leads, contacts, opportunities and customer accounts, keeping all information up to date and accurate
- Oversee forecasting and the sales pipeline, including quoting and closing deals
- Coordinate order delivery and post-sales support.
- Achieve a 360-degree view of all customer activities and records
- Manage sales and marketing with real-time sales data
Engage with Customers in Both Sales and Marketing
Automate the sales process
Automatically assign leads and initiate business development workflows, keeping your sales team informed about contact and lead experiences as they progress through the funnel.
Integrate marketing with sales
Enable lead capture through web forms and other sources and then commence lead nurturing campaigns.
Automate service and support
Improve customer satisfaction through automated case creation, backed up by automated case assignment, escalation and management workflows.
Empower your customers
Provide customers with selected information about their accounts and service cases through a customer self-service portal.
Want to learn how customer management solutions can help you drive revenue growth? Talk to a CRM expert today.
“Acumatica has given us better contact with our customers, because we’ve got it set up so that everything is being sent electronically out of the system … it’s made the business process more fluid.”
– Jennifer Moore, Vice President of Finance (Sciessent)