Integrated ERP for Manufacturing
Streamline business processes, generate accurate pricing, and calculate total manufacturing costs.
- ManufacOne solution for the entire business – Complete suite for manufacturing control, planning, and real-time coordination of activities across the entire firm. Manufacturing & Distribution Management, Customer Management, Financial Management, and Project Accounting suites are all
- Powerful & adaptable tools – Total functionality for make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project centric, job shop, batch, and repetitive manufacturing, with the ability to grow.
- Meet deadlines efficiently and with ease – Schedule productions on the shop floor and track material and labor costs, while optimizing resources.
- Correctly track costs – Simplify pricing, while controling costs across the entire supply and distribution chain, in real time while employing automation.
Manufacturing Customer Success Story“Acumatica allows us to concentrate on the business itself while not worrying about the software. All the data goes into one database, so it’s one version of truth.”
– Yuri Dorovskikh, IT Manager
Technology and the Mid-Sized Manufacturer
Large manufacturers with enormous IT budgets can afford to adopt any new technology that comes along. As a mid-sized company, you have to be smarter. How can you get the greatest ROI from your manufacturing technology—without being so cautious that you get left behind?
Acumatica Product Functionality for Manufacturing
Integrate ERP and CRM to support all major business areas in most manufacturing segments. Stay lean and competitive with flexible manufacturing planning and shop floor control processes, adapting as you change and grow.