Customer-Focused ERP for Services
Acumatica provides the full suite of integrated business management applications, including Financials, Distribution, Manufacturing, Project Accounting, and CRM paired with adaptable cloud and mobile technology.
- Advanced Inventory – Accurately manage costs, manage multiple warehouses, employ multiple valuation methods.
- Scheduling, Dispatching and Call Center – Quickly capture service needs to schedule the right people at the right time.
- Route Planning & Map Integration – Optimizing route for appointments with ability to filter appointments by several different criteria with integrated Google Maps and mobile devices.
- Mobile Service Management – Acumatica can run on the entire spectrum of mobile devices.
- Emergency Service Calls – Add unplanned service calls using visual tools testing for minimal impact on the service team.
- Equipment Maintenance & Warranty/Service Contract Management – Complete records of customers’ equipment through quoting, order, delivery, installation, and then service work.
- Project Cost Tracking & Inventory Management – Integrated inventory and purchasing allow for shortages to trigger replenishment orders.
- Dashboards and Business Intelligence – Gain insight into business activities from live data displayed in rich visualizations.
- Team Approach to Sales and Service – Customer information is visible throughout the organization from marketing, quoting, implementation, through to service.
Service Customer Success Story
“As we grow, we need a system that can scale with us like Acumatica can. I like that we can fire up other modules and pay for them as we need them. Other packages didn’t have that flexibility.“
– Valarie Groves, Senior Director of Finance & Accounting
Free Checklist for Field Service
There are dozens of field service management systems on the market—but only one is exactly right for your team’s needs. How can you find it? Use our new checklist to streamline your decision process.
Acumatica Product Funtionality for Service Industries
Acquire new clients and maintain them while excuting projects/jobs profitably. Analyze and streamline all types of projects: complex or quick turnaround, short or long-term.