Acumatica cloud ERP has now released Acumatica 2019 R2, its second release for 2019. And, they’re taking it on the road. Acumatica 2019 R2’s Road Show will be taking place in Orlando, Philadelphia, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Seattle and Portland in October. Based on the agenda we’ve seen, it looks like it will be a great way to learn about the latest in Acumatica while doing some networking at the same time. The events will feature Acumatica customers and partners. We’ll be there.
Acumatica Cloud ERP
Acumatica is cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. It also contains related applications like CRM to provide for the complete management of a business. It includes modules for accounting, financial management, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, field service management and more. The suite also offers data visualization features like dashboards and advanced reporting tools along with integrated document management.
Acumatica 2019 R2 – A Quick Look
New features in this latest comprise include updates to the platform and usability improvements. There are also enhancements in accounting functionality, project accounting, inventory and order managementand field service. Improvements have also been added for verticals like construction and manufacturing.Here are some selected 2019 R2 highlights:
- Usability improvements
- Predefined user roles for financial users, which helps in compliance and fraud prevention
- Simplified company/ branch selector, which makes people be more productive by letting them select a branch in a single click
- User-defined field enhancements for mobile devices
- Conditional formatting for dashboard table widgets, which makes it possible to specify the style of rows or columns
- Auto-generation of expense report receipts from images
- Financial Management –Approval of AR Invoices, Credit Memos and Debit Memos; Ability to accrue costs of non-stock items; Corporate credit card charge reconciliation.
- Project Accounting –Increased granularity of detail in project budgeting; Controls over budget document entry, which alert users when budget levels are exceeded; Support for new project change management processes, grouping multiple change requests into a single change order; Period-specific project budget forecasts.
- Inventory and Order Management – Features that enable buyers to review item prices from multiple vendors and then select the vendor for a PO; Customer orders validation in the sales order, coupled with automatic checking for unique customer order numbers and the management of duplicates; Prepayment detail entry on purchase orders, including the ability to apply a single prepayment to multiple POs.
More 2019 R2 Highlights
Other new features and enhancements in Acumatica 2019 R2include:
- SMS text message notification for business events
- Dashboards and data visualization enhancements
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) batch picking
- Ability to change vendors on Purchase Orders
- Automatic defining of field service orders
- Project Accounting integration for service contracts, project schedules and tasks
- Engineering Change Control (ECC) in manufacturing
- Improved Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) forecasting
Intrigued? We hope you are. It’s definitely worth considering attending one of the road show events. You can meet us there.We have helped many companies implement Acumatica, with ongoing support for the software. Perhaps we can share our insights into Acumatica with you at the event.
Join us in your city for 2019 R2 Event Series. You can register at https://smart.ipro-inc.com/acumatica-2019-r2-show